Days ago (I can't really remember when exactly), I've read on Yahoo's homepage about iPhone as being considered as the world's worst phone. Honestly, I totally disagree. I believe that every individual has different needs and wants in a particular mobile phone. It might be that the one who has written that article is so anti-iPhone which is why he (or she) considers iPhone as the world's worst.
My point is simple... that there isn't any mobile phone in the world which can satisfy our expectations 100%. There will always be the not-so-good-part on every mobile phone, no matter how advanced it is that we just have to accept.
As for me, it took me over a month to finally go for an iPhone. There are many things I like about my new tiny piece of technology but of course, there are points which I don't like as well.
I like the fact...
- that I can surf 24/7 on my iPhone for as long as I am in an area that is covered by my network provider or for as long that there is a wi-fi connection nearby I can have access to.
- that there are many apps which are free.
- that the apps which aren't free mostly have the free version which I can try until I finally decide to install (or not) its full version.
- that I can blog through my iPhone whenever I want to.
- that I can listen to music when I feel like doing so.
- that I can send and receive emails anytime of the day.
- ... and many more!
- that the iPhone's built-in cam is only of 3 megapixels.
- that the battery power is too short (just about 5 hours when surfing the internet).
- that it doesn't allow Adobe applications.
- ... these are basically the only three things I do not like about my iPhone.
iPhone's Night Camera Review and Photo Samples