I woke up at half past seven in the morning, a few minutes before Bebe kicked off to work. I tried to go back to dreamland but this headache just wouldn't let me. Decided to grab a blogger award instead that could possibly be my morning paracetamol. Fingers crossed, headache would magically vanish after this... *wink*
Presenting, The Stylish Blogger Award which I've recently received from my dear awesome blogging friends: David, Gagay, Bingkee and Monica. Thank you so much!
Rules for The Stylish Blogger Award:
1.] Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
~~~ already did above! Thanks again guys! Mwah
2.] Share 7 things about yourself.
* I miss my family and friends in the Philippines.
* Do not need pillows when sleeping but can't make it through the night without a blanket no matter what the season is.
* Choose dresses and skirts over pants and flats over heels.
* Have seen Avatar on the regular screen and out of curiosity, in 3D [SM MoA - IMAX]. I still think the movie's overrated. Nice. But overrated.
* Do not like sushi.
* Take long hot showers but find bubble baths boring.
* Can't burp.
So there you go guys! A little more about me! Yipee!
And man... headache's still driving me crazy. Better get a real dose of paracetamol but before I leave you guys, here's one more thing about me... I want to learn hand dancing ~~~ if that's what it's called. Enjoy the vid'! Mwah!