Tips to Find the Right Atlanta Wedding VenueThursday, January 31, 2013 Mary Anne Velasco
Martin Luther said, "There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage." The beauty, the dance and the wonder of you and your future spouse joining, becoming one, typically begins long before your actual wedding date. It's understandable that you'd want your wedding ceremony to be memorable, perfect. To create your perfect wedding, similar to how the process of joining in love with your fiancé started weeks, months, perhaps years, before your scheduled wedding ceremony, it's important that you begin the process of preparing a perfect wedding long before you and your future spouse exchange vows. Part of that preparation process includes selecting the right Atlanta wedding venue.
● Places to Learn More About an Atlanta Wedding Venue
You could shorten the amount of time it takes to find the right Atlanta wedding venue if you search online wedding directories. Some wedding venue directories list venues located throughout the United States, while other directories focus solely on a local Atlanta wedding venue. To start, there is:
· The Knot's Ultimate Wedding Venue Directory
· Wedding Venue Directory
· Atlanta Bridal's Atlanta Wedding Reception Venues
· Perfect Wedding Guide's Atlanta Wedding Venue
· Wedding Connections
· Perfect Wedding Guide
In addition to reviews on popular Atlanta wedding venue locations, other types of information included in wedding directories is:
· Live bands and DJs who perform at weddings
· Location of each Atlanta wedding venue listed in the directories
· Scenery and areas surrounding or nearby the wedding venues
· Advice on organizing bridal showers
· Catering options for wedding receptions
· Florists that specialize in creating floral arrangements for contemporary, traditional or elegant weddings
· Area photographers who are experienced at photographing events held at an Atlanta wedding venue
· Bakeries that design and deliver customized wedding cakes
● Questions to Ask Atlanta Wedding Venue Managers:
As you contact Atlanta wedding venue managers, finding out about their pricing plans, floor plans and availability, make sure you ask the below questions. Answers you receive could help you save money. The answers could also help you compare the levels of convenience, style and services venues offers, helping you to make a wise venue choice.
Questions you should consider asking wedding venue managers include:
· Do I have to pay by the person or by the hour?
· If I pay by the hour, do my guests have unlimited access to food and beverages?
· Are your food and beverage facilities on-site or do you ship food and beverages in for weddings?
· Who are some of the top florists, photographers, live bands and bakeries you work with?
· How many years have you and your staff been planning and organizing weddings?
· How many different types of indoor and outdoor wedding facilities do you have?
· Can I get my wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony and wedding reception costs included in one package?
· What discounts do you offer people who schedule all of their wedding events (i.e. rehearsal, ceremony, reception) at your venue?
· Will I be assigned a specific wedding planner to work with from your venue?
This is your wedding, a day that will remain in your memory forever. You want the day to be as perfect as possible. Choose the right Atlanta wedding venue and you could gain a wedding preparation partner who has the experience and knowledge to offer you solid advice and guidance, the type of guidance that helps to make
This article was written by Rhonda Campbell.