Secrets Of Summer Beauty Revealed With Leading Makeup Artist Annie LevyTuesday, July 02, 2013 Mary Anne Velasco
World Duty Free and Biza Tax & Duty Free have teamed up with make-up artist to the stars Annie Levy to demonstrate how to create essential summer looks to help budding summer goddesses look spot on from beach to barbecue this summer
A Bronzed Goddess Look
More tutorials are going to be added to the World Duty Free channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldDutyFreeUK over the coming days so it's definitely worth subscribing!
Achieving a catwalk–ready complexion is all about being strategic – and experts such as Annie lighten the load by picking up their make-up must-haves at the airport, getting their beauty buys tax-free. What's more, the huge range of summer beauty essentials at World Duty Free and Biza Tax & Duty Free shops in airports across the UK means you can bag the latest premium products, as well as gems exclusive to the airport, that you just won’t find anywhere on the high street. To help get the perfect Summer-ready style, Annie has also put together her top ten tips for travellers:
1. Always always always protect your face from UV rays by using a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
2. Tinted suncreams are the perfect product to use on holiday so you can avoid using makeup yet still have the comfort of a base.
3. Mist sprays are invaluable in the summer, whether travelling on planes or tubes, basking on the beach or sweltering in a stuffy office. Evian water spray or Mac Mineralise Charged Water Mist will be your best friend, refreshing and moisturising without affecting makeup.
4. Waterproof mascara guarantees no more panda eyes when you take a dip in the pool or sea!
5. Subtle gold highlighters look amazing with a tan and are the perfect holiday makeup product. Use to enhance cheekbones, lips, lashes or decollete, they look amazing with a tan and are the perfect tiny size for travelling.
6. Gold highlighters look just as amazing on a tanned body, but be subtle.
7. Don't forget to protect your hair in the sun, especially if it's highlighted or coloured. Many brands do SPF for hair and make use of beach days and nights by combing deep conditioner treatments through your hair then tying it back.
8. Shiny hair looks lovely with a tan but a lot of shine products make hair look greasy. Spray lightly onto a makeup brush and sweep the brush over hair to avoid a greasy, weighed down look.
9. Buy the best hypo-allergenic sunscreen you can afford, your skin will thank you for it immediately and later on.
10. Don't forget sunscreen on your hands and chest even when you're not on the beach. After the face these are the first areas to show signs sign of ageing like wrinkles and age spots.